Minnesota (12-7 1-5 13th) Vs. Nebraska (10-7 2-3 9th) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Correct me if I'm wrong...our last FG was at the 8 minute mark? The refs didn't help but amazing we still won.

We have to be the worst offensive team in the Power 5 conference.  Imagine if we played ourselves on defense.  I don't know if we would score.

Depends on the refs that would call the game. If these clowns did it, they would score.

Correct me if I'm wrong...our last FG was at the 8 minute mark? The refs didn't help but amazing we still won.

We have to be the worst offensive team in the Power 5 conference.  Imagine if we played ourselves on defense.  I don't know if we would score.

Depends on the refs that would call the game. If these clowns did it, they would score.

We might not have any players left after they called "boom" technical fouls on everybody for talking to the floor.

We might not have any players left after they called "boom" technical fouls on everybody for talking to the floor.

True That

In game thread post game thoughts-

I liked that move by tai

I switched to the SOTU ADDRESS

I was roped in by a fun, self made drinking game

GOT TOOO DRUNK to understand how important the last posession of the game was

We won. 

Sadly, I think I can draw some parallels between the state of our great union and the state of our much loved program.

Obama award- The bench players for constantly giving us the hope and support to believe in our dreams.  Misguided or not.

Boehner award- The Pitinos for frowning all night, possibly using unnatural means to look younger

Biden award- Tai Webster.  I'll never know what to think, but it's hard to hate.

Democratic attendance award- OKAY probably not true, but the crowd.  You stood when it wasn't easy.

Republican attendance award- SIT YOUR ASS DOWN MINNESOTA.  NOTHING TO CHEER FOR.

Unsung hero award- Nebrasketball.  We all carry our crosses. 

(I hope that didn't seem too political.  I prefer to take the IDGAF approach)

The pacers have a top 10 pick and pick # 40 overall in the second round. I'm guessing they would be looking at petteway as a second rounder?

I'd guess so, although Draft Express currently lists him at #81 on their top 100 prospects list. If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't come out this year.

http://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/Top-100-Prospects