Frank Kaminsky Potentially Out; Traevon Jackson Out vs Nebraska

Hoops_Legend

News flash from border to border and coast to coast and all the ships at sea: "I'm glad!" Forget the trite pap about beating them at their best, we just need the W at this point. Now coach Tim's job is to convince his team that this game won't be a dogfight. We'll still need our best game of the year to stay with them. Wonder how Vegas will see this one now? I'll guess Badgers will still be favored by at least 5.

Shoot, I want to beat the best with all their best players and while they are playing their best...No excuses!

Absolutely.  I agree 1000 million percent.

Buuuuuut ...

If I can't beat the best with all their best players and while they're playing their best ...

I'd rather beat them short-handed than lose.

Period.

Shoot, I want to beat the best with all their best players and while they are playing their best...No excuses!

Buuuuuut ...

If I can't beat the best with all their best players and while they're playing their best ...

Period.

Absolutely!

Buuuuuut ...

Period.

Trueeeee...but, I still would rather beat the best at their best. 

By the way, Frank may want to play, but the rules are the rules.  The appropriate doctor must provide him clearance before they let him back onto the floor.  But given that the doctor will likely be a Badger fan....

Is Wisconsin wings a little quicker?  How would Fuller match up in this one?  

Combined Moses, Leslee, and Fuller played 11 minutes against a guard oriented Illinois team.

I think we see closer to 40 minutes out of those 3 against a bigger Wisconsin team.