Scouting Wisconsin

hhcmatt

Yeah when I saw this score flash, first thought = had to be a typo.  ;) second thought = Wisky is going to be extremely p-o'd Thursday & we're in trouble.

But now seeing they played without Kaminsky & lost Jackson to injury & blew a 12-pt halftime lead, we may be catching them at a good time ... well, as good as it gets in Madison.  ;)  If those two guys can't go Thursday, you have to expect the rest of the team to have quite a bit of doubt after what happened at RU - hopefully we can take advantage.

Still going to be extremely tough & we'll probably be a 10-plus-pt dog, but a tremendous opportunity for sure.

Hoping BTN would have a replay on of RU-Wisky sometime today, but nothing showing up. Can't blame BTN, I don't think anyone expected this one to be remotely competitive. ;)  Hopefully they'll schedule a replay at some point though - would love to see how RU pulled it off. They looked absolutely awful in Lincoln.

I know it was a concussion, but I have a hard time believing Kaminski will be held out again. I read a blurb that said he took the initial blow to the head in their game against Purdue last Wednesday, was out of practice Friday and Saturday, and then was considered a game-time decision for the game Sunday (yesterday) against Rutgers.

Jackson's injury happened during the game yesterday. I don't know if there's been official word but it sounded possibly of the high ankle sprain type which would make him playing Thursday highly unlikely.

• 4 weeks later...

The last time we played Wisconsin it was on the road following a flight that landed at 3:27 in the morning against a team coming off a loss to Rutgers. We lost by 15 after being down 10 at half.

Wisconsin hasn't lost since then and has played 2 road games. Iowa and Michigan kept their games under 10 points including an OT win over Michigan.

It's very probable this game is under 10 and with some luck we can pull out a W.

The last time we played Wisconsin it was on the road following a flight that landed at 3:27 in the morning against a team coming off a loss to Rutgers. We lost by 15 after being down 10 at half.

Wisconsin hasn't lost since then and has played 2 road games. Iowa and Michigan kept their games under 10 points including an OT win over Michigan.

It's very probable this game is under 10 and with some luck we can pull out a W.

We are probably going to be double digit dogs....but if we can somehow get hot we can find a way to win.  Wiscy is beatable on the road. 

We are probably going to be double digit dogs....but if we can somehow get hot we can find a way to win.  Wiscy is beatable on the road. 

Maybe Kaminsky will get the flu, or roll his ankle in practice.  The Badgers only loss on the road was at Rutgers when Frank was out.

The way for Nebrasketball to stay in the game is to hit an unusually high % w/ a slew of three's! And, of course, solid D w/o fouling!!