Is Coach Miles Even Coaching?

extremehoops

The great thing about Nebraska fans is that we know how to coach and recruit better than any coach in almost any of our programs.  I even heard negative vibes about Coach Cook this year... 

I know, I know, I am being a bit dramatic.  I am having issues with the coaching as well.  Not sure why certain corrections cannot be made...is it the players not performing or listening or is it the x's and o's that are being designed?  Is it a lack of talent, a lack of discipline a lack of court savy?  Is it a combiniation of events that may work itself out? 

I do know that the "talent" on the floor seems not to be performing at the level I expect.  We certainly had better talent than Incarnate Word, better talent than Hawaii, better talent than LMU...yet they either beat us or pushed us to the limit.  We should have beaten Hawaii by ten and LMU by twenty. 

I agree with HB that improvement is likely when Leslee and Moses returns.  I also agree that those recruits that are scheduled to come in next year seems to be positive. 

I am simply perplexed by our offensive output the past few games...Earlier it was defensive effort, now it is offensive output.  Hopefully we will see improvement when we play Ohio.