We suck

Section_316

If you're going to blow off steam like that, keep it in the game thread

I don't agree with him but why can't he start a thread if he wants? 

Possibly because it is directly related to the game that just ended and the post was a direct refleciton of result of such game.  Do you think it is necessary to start a thread that "WE SUCK".  I know you don't and I know you understand the logic behind dimes post. 

Possibly because it is directly related to the game that just ended and the post was a direct refleciton of result of such game.  Do you think it is necessary to start a thread that "WE SUCK".  I know you don't and I know you understand the logic behind dimes post.  

I absolutely don't think it is necessary. I don't agree with the post. But technically nothing here is necessary - it's a message board. I'm frustrated and didn't feel the need to start a new thread, but I won't begrudge someone who does - even if they are wrong. There is so, so, so little margin between winning and losing.

Possibly because it is directly related to the game that just ended and the post was a direct refleciton of result of such game.  Do you think it is necessary to start a thread that "WE SUCK".  I know you don't and I know you understand the logic behind dimes post. So, so, so little margin between winning and losing.

I absolutely don't think it is necessary. I don't agree with the post. But technically nothing here is necessary - it's a message board. I'm frustrated and didn't feel the need to start a new thread, but I won't begrudge someone he does - even if they are wrong.

Fair enough.  We are't far off on our thoughts.

I hate to be obtuse, but what is HOL? I am serious since everyone else seems to know what it is.

HOL stands for Huskers Online.  Used to be Huskers Illustrated.  It's the Nebraska Rivals site.

Many years ago, they had a pretty good board.  But, over time, they allowed the most combative and belligerent inmates to run the asylum, who, in turn, chased off most of the more reasonable, level-headed posters, leaving them with a bunch of nitwits who seem to enjoy pissing competitions.  Which they now get a lot of.