Couldn't see it

Silverbacked1

It looked to me like Dougie just lost control of the ball on the way up and landed and went back up again. That's a travel. If the ball was knocked loose, it probably still gets called a travel most of the time. At least it would if it was one of our guys doing it. I don't have any idea why the hell Miles got T'd up. Unless he stepped onto the court, maybe. He was gesturing to one ref about calling travelling and then the idiot ref who was making most of the bad calls all night long called the T from clear on the other end of the floor. I mean, the ref to whom the gesture -- Miles was just making the signal for travelling -- was directed was looking at Coach Miles the whole time and evidently didn't feel it was worthy of a technical. So, I'm not sure why the bad ref thought it was any of his business.

It looked to me like Dougie just lost control of the ball on the way up and landed and went back up again. That's a travel. If the ball was knocked loose, it probably still gets called a travel most of the time. At least it would if it was one of our guys doing it. I don't have any idea why the hell Miles got T'd up. Unless he stepped onto the court, maybe. He was gesturing to one ref about calling travelling and then the idiot ref who was making most of the bad calls all night long called the T from clear on the other end of the floor. I mean, the ref to whom the gesture -- Miles was just making the signal for travelling -- was directed was looking at Coach Miles the whole time and evidently didn't feel it was worthy of a technical. So, I'm not sure why the bad ref thought it was any of his business.

Norm we seem to get one of those officials every time we play Soccer U