Post Game Chatter: ed 7, vol 8 - Incarnate Word

hhcmatt

Well with our last losses coming at the hands of Catholic institutions, clearly God is not on our side.  I think Miles needs to schedule a "Come to Jesus" meeting with his players post haste.

I was also thinking that maybe the players need to hold a "come to Jesus" players only meeting. sometimes those work out very well for teams that try it.

Very unfortunate that two games in a row our opponent played really well in relation to their respective talent level.  And very unfortunate that it was enough to pay for mediocre to very poor play by us.  Will also be unfortuante when the selection people see these later in the year.  They don't go back and watch the game.  They just see what will end up being one really bad loss and another pretty bad one.  Frustrating that we have been unable to close out any close games this year so far.  That has to change immediately.  We figure to be in a lot of close games the rest of the way.  If we don't get at least our share of them, we are looking at NIT at best.  We might need well over our fair share the rest of the way actually.  Not sure yet. 

• 1 year later...

Well with our last losses coming at the hands of Catholic institutions, clearly God is not on our side.  I think Miles needs to schedule a "Come to Jesus" meeting with his players post haste.

I was also thinking that maybe the players need to hold a "come to Jesus" players only meeting. sometimes those work out very well for teams that try it.

Maybe Miles needs one as well.