Creigthon Week is here

Bugeaters1

This may be one of the most intense games for fans in the PBA...close to the Wisconsin atmosphere; although I don't know how that fan intensity could be replicated.  Here is my call out to Husker fans.  DON"T YOU DARE sell your ticket to a Jay fan!!!

This may be one of the most intense games for fans in the PBA...close to the Wisconsin atmosphere; although I don't know how that fan intensity could be replicated.  Here is my call out to Husker fans.  DON"T YOU DARE sell your ticket to a Jay fan!!!

"DON"T YOU DARE sell your ticket!"...is all that needs to be said.

If you did not plan to be there...you should not have planned to be anywhere!

For those who check other teams' boards, I know that the Underground denizens have taken down the "Delusional" thread.  Still, I can't help rubbing their noses in some of their more noteworthy smack-talk fails.

Some over there took particular delight in mocking us for signing Tarin Smith.  They figured we lost out on the Trey Dickerson sweepstakes and so scraped the bottom of the barrel looking for anyone we could find to take the spot.

Meanwhile, their superb recruiting class featured 2 (count 'em, TWO!) Rivals 150 members and a sharpshooting transfer from Cal who spurned a scholarship offer from Nebraska in order to WALK ON! at Creighton.

So, how's that been working out so far? 

Well, Tarin has logged 81 minutes and 23 points on the young season. 

Meanwhile, their highly regarded recruits have logged ...

Sharpshooter Ricky Kreklow, senior transfer (walk-on) from Cal:  Averaging 18.6 minutes and 6 pts on 21.4% shooting from three-point range.

Leon Gilmore, Rivals 150 recruits from Texas:  According to ESPN's stats keepers, he's only check in 4 out of 7 games and accumulated a total of 25 minutes of playing time, has scored 3 points and nabbed 7 rebounds.  For the year.  So far.  It's early.

And Ronnie Harrell, Rivals 150 recruit from Colorado:  No stats because he hasn't played because he's redshirting because, as a not-over-rated member of the Rivals top 100, he ... didn't want to take minutes away from a senior like James Milliken?  I don't know.

Anyway, I'd say Tarin has comported  himself well in comparison.

True...I recall someone on here telling me there wouldn't be a lot of red in the stands due to the Big 10 Championship being the day before. I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark here (haha....since there isn't a sarcasm font) and say Husker nation will be loud and proud and that the student section will be packed for the first time with students and will be awake! GO BIG RED!