Nebraska (4-1) vs Florida State (3-3) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

THANK-MFIN-GOD we won that one. Whew. Jesus Christ it's like our guys (and refs) just want to lose and feel bad for themselves....pitchford's enfuriating refusal to do anything but throw screens and shoot threes, jake and Abe's Bigfoot tendencies, so many offensive bloopers, etc. but lots of good as well as bad along with this one. Just have to keep working. I still believe in what Tim is doing here, hope the guys get that motivation more consistently, whatever that needs to be. ;)

Can someone explain to me why we continue trying to start the offense with Terran at the left top of the key when the other team is absolutely deadset on not letting him go right? It is madness.

you've got my best guess... So infuriating for me as well. Just try something else, DONT KEEP HITTING YOUR HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL LIKE A DUMBASS! :P

a0t0w0's third in game thread post game thoughts-

Tarin showed some taint

Petteway showed his last year self

The refs were a bunch of taintless iceholes

BP had some big plays

Rivers is still my man

A bunch (okay that crowd was pathetic) of Non-Native Americans made a lot of Native American Chants

Charl Kess is an icehole.

GG we win KTHXBAI