Incredibly disappointed in the lack of national attention...

"Not bad for a team that uses just six scholarship players and two walk-ons."

That line got me thinking, wasn't it Missouri last year that was in basically the same position, having a 6-man rotation? Now, I'm not about to say we're gonna get ourselves a #2 seed like they did, the talent level isn't the same, but it strikes me that it is possible to have success with a short bench.

I've heard this game will be open to everyone at ESPN3.com regardless of cable provider. That is what they said on the radio.

Even if you can't get it on espn3.com, there are other places online to watch the game...

Oh really, I didn't hear that. I hope that is right. What are the other options? I have gone to some sites that will show NFL games or other sports, but those are from someone slingboxing the game from a TV broadcast I would assume. Not sure how that is done from an internet stream?

Oh really, I didn't hear that. I hope that is right. What are the other options? I have gone to some sites that will show NFL games or other sports, but those are from someone slingboxing the game from a TV broadcast I would assume. Not sure how that is done from an internet stream?

Yeah, I don't know if it is true or not about everyone being able to access it on espn3.com or not.

I don't know if we are supposed to mention the other sites on here as I seem to recall that we weren't supposed to mention them on the old board.