Nebraska isn't a good fit for Tai's skillset

Some_Fulla

I agree and I hope that he takes Walter and that ball hog Tarren with him. Can't they see that they are hurting the team and we will go back to sucking if they stay around.

Good points Silver.  Plus, that Rivers guy doesn't shoot many 3s and isn't a power lifter, so he needs to go.  And Parker--well, he's really short and isn't a great outside shooter.  Gone.  And that Shields guy--well, his knee flares up sometimes and limits him.   And his dad was a football player, not basketball.  So they all should go as well. 

I agree and I hope that he takes Walter and that ball hog Tarren with him. Can't they see that they are hurting the team and we will go back to sucking if they stay around.

Good points Silver.  Plus, that Rivers guy doesn't shoot many 3s and isn't a power lifter, so he needs to go.  And Parker--well, he's really short and isn't a great outside shooter.  Gone.  And that Shields guy--well, his knee flares up sometimes and limits him.   And his dad was a football player, not basketball.  So they all should go as well. 

.... I was coming from the angle that it's in Websters best interests to go! Career and development wise...

.... I was coming from the angle that it's in Websters best interests to go! Career and development wise...

Well then I guess he won't have bought into the U.S. Always, and just playing for himself. I would suppose that he can sign and play with any New Zealand team with just a phone call. Kind of like his countrymate at Hawaii just did.

So if he stays it is to get better and help this team. If he leaves it all about him, I would think... soooo.

Have you all seem to have forgotten about our horrendous start to last season? We win a few games in a row at the end of the season under a big spotlight and BAM, all of a sudden we're canning 19 and 20 year olds because of 1 OT loss on the road to a very decent  A10 team. There is a terrible stereotype starting to grow about our fan base and I hate it, and I hate that it's true. Don't get me wrong, it frustrates me just as much as the next guy when I see Terran jacking up shots to the ceiling with a guy in his face. You don't think it frustrates the team? You don't think it frustrates Miles? And the best question of them all, you don' trust Miles? After all the positive praising and glory you gave him for being the savior of Husker Basketball? I think he knows what he's doing, and I don't think any of us dimwits on this board could do any better of a job than he's done in 3 years of work. Think about this.... Maybe Miles is letting our guys learn the hard way. You learn from your mistakes, and he's making them learn that their style of play isn't going to win us games, until they all agree to play his style of play. So before you get your panties all in a wad, take a deep breath, realize that we have played 3 games, and we are returning the Coach of the Year. Oh and also realize that we were 19-13 last year. We are not Kentucky. We are not Duke. And we are sure as hell nowhere near the outrageous expectations that some fans are placing on the shoulders of this program. Will we get there? Maybe. But it's a process, just like almost every coach in college basketball would say.  

Good points Silver. Plus, that Rivers guy doesn't shoot many 3s and isn't a power lifter, so he needs to go. And Parker--well, he's really short and isn't a great outside shooter. Gone. And that Shields guy--well, his knee flares up sometimes and limits him. And his dad was a football player, not basketball. So they all should go as well.

i don't think it's in nearly as many young players best interest to transfer as is being done nowadays. It's crazy how many kids think they can just transfer out of their problems. I think Tim would have the mentality of hard work and teamwork, another reason I think we've seen him build this team on a foundation of defense.

We'll get better, though of course everyone who maintained that we were highly overrated as a ranked team were completely right. Idk why people are freaking out so much! I guess that's what comes with growing pains as a team gains expectations and gets better.

He just doesn't fit with this group.. especially with the two chuckers going Kobe.. 

He was an aggressive gun scoring guard before Nebraska.. now Miles has turned him into a very average point guard..

Miles hasn't turned him into anything...Tai was broke before he even stepped foot on campus.  He has improved, slightly.  Transferring won't change his game much.  Transfer talk is dumb.  But, I wouldn't mind seeing him come off the bench going forward. 

Okay, this has turned from a funny attempt at disruption, to a sad attempt.  Umm, I have a recommendation on what we can do with this thread...

'Pin' it for future reference? ;)

Tai's my guy. He'll be fine, whether starting or subbing. I think this team is feeling each other out a bit, which is what the pre-season non-conference games are for in all reality.

He just doesn't fit with this group.. especially with the two chuckers going Kobe.. 

He was an aggressive gun scoring guard before Nebraska.. now Miles has turned him into a very average point guard..

This is not Huskers Online.  We all have faith here buddy

True, this is not Huskers Online.  But "faith" is not what distinguishes us from that dumpster fire.  Just sayin.