The Big 10

hskr4life

What a night tonight for the Big 10. Illinios snuck one out against Western Carolina, but everyone else was winners. If Northwestern hangs on, we will have an undefeated night against some OK teams. We play in a stacked league guys.

How about Northwestern! The most hot and cold team I have ever seen. Started the season undefeated and then lost to Maryland and Illinois Chicago in back to back games. Now killing Baylor 56 t 39 at the moment.

With all that being said, does the Big 10 get 7, 8, maybe 9 to 10 teams in the dance this year?

What a night tonight for the Big 10. Illinios snuck one out against Western Carolina, but everyone else was winners. If Northwestern hangs on, we will have an undefeated night against some OK teams. We play in a stacked league guys.

How about Northwestern! The most hot and cold team I have ever seen. Started the season undefeated and then lost to Maryland and Illinois Chicago in back to back games. Now killing Baylor 56 t 39 at the moment.

With all that being said, does the Big 10 get 7, 8, maybe 9 to 10 teams in the dance this year?

Lot of treys will result in some odd variance in their scores. That is a lot of it I think with NW.