Explanation of Nebraska-Creighton not on TV

hhcmatt

Also, why did the Big Ten pass on the rights to the game? That was the only damn thing I liked about this stupid league was that we'd get to see most of our basketball games because of the Big Ten Network.

I believe it's because Thursdays are primarily used to air Womens Basketball and there are 3 womens games that day.

Kinda how Mens Basketball has Super Wednesday on BTN.

I believe it's because Thursdays are primarily used to air Womens Basketball and there are 3 womens games that day.

Kinda how Mens Basketball has Super Wednesday on BTN.

Then why is the BTN showing a replay of the Big Ten Championship, a/k/a battle for the Arkansas job opening?

PAHusker's explanation makes the most logical sense.

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I'm looking forward to analyzing the football game again. I may be able to detect a flaw in the game plan which will help Coach Bo prepare against the Bulldogs. And now I'll be able to picture all the shots of Bielsma's face framed by one of those attractive Razorback hats.

Just think of your mind as a blank canvass and Kent Pavelka as the artist.

Helps ease the pain, huh?........ ;)

If that doesn't work, whiskey and a Nyquil chaser should do the trick.......

Sometimes I think Salvador Dali would do a better job painting a Nebraska basketball game in my mind than Kent Pavelka.

Anyone with a computer can watch the game...

No they can't. You have to have a cable subscriber that has rights to air espn3. The only provider for Lincoln is Time Warner. I have DirecTV and use Time Warner for my internet but I am not allowed to view content on espn3. Unless there is a different way?