Cheer Hard tonight hoopsters

Nighthawk

We will cheer hard. Interesting sidenote: I come down to most every game from Omaha, and I know about 5 other husker hoops fans that while diehards, family etc prevents them from coming down. Of that group I know at least 3 of the 5 are coming tonight and bringing people with them.

If that means anything, we are going to have 10,000!

I had planed on going to the game...but a 100 degree temp the day before leaving for Vegas is keeping me home for tonight's game...as well as missing the Creighton game Thursday.

Go Big Red!

Hope you feel better.

Dr. cip's prescription of booze and Nyquil works for 95% of the people who have tried it. ;)

I will repeat myself...I think there will be between 10,000 to 10,500 tonight. I hope I am wrong and there will be even more. Heading off to the game in less than an hour.

We've been selling 9000+ tickets this year. 8000 those people probably show up. All we need is 2000 more. Saw the Malcolm basketball team will be there. Just need like 1990 or so more people!