fun posters for Monday

TheKamdyMan

So with all the talk from Miles and others involved with the program about how Monday is big for the future, the compliance dept tweeted you cannot make a sign with a recruits name while on their visit. What are some ways around actually putting his name on their but getting your point across.

Mine would be:

We Want a picture of a tie, a picture of a spiders web, and finally a picture of someone stirring something. Then a giant N with the New Zealand flag hanging off it.

No punishment is going to be handed down because of that. That tweet is just the NU Compliance Department's way of "getting ahead of the situation." The NCAA doesn't even punish every recruit getting paid to play collegiate sports because they know there are far too many. They aren't going to worry about a stupid sign some frat boy made.

New Zealanders are no strangers to cruddy winter weather. Of course, their winter is actually in the summer, which ended a couple months ago so they are just starting to have summer, which is really winter. So by having summer weather in the winter (or, if you are from New Zealand, winter weather in summer, which is actually winter, not summer) in Lincoln, Tai should feel right at home!

Untitled.jpg

I don't get that. It was explained to me that the spirit of the rules limiting what the University could do (signs, shirts, etc) was to level the playing field so universities with tons of money didn't have a recruiting advantage over smaller-budget universities (which doesn't make much sense...). I know we couldn't show video image of the recruits - or of a simulated "tunnel walk" introduction for them - on the HuskerVision screens for that reason.