Which Former Husker Would You Want on Your Roster This Year?

HuskerFever

Dimes, that second link is pretty fascinating.  Makes for a pretty good trivia question: Eric Piatkowski played the most NBA games of any former Husker (789).  Can you name who played the second most?

I'm guessing most people wouldn't immediately get that answer.  Pretty amazing considering he wasn't even drafted.

Eric Strickland or Tyron Lue ?

Dimes, that second link is pretty fascinating.  Makes for a pretty good trivia question: Eric Piatkowski played the most NBA games of any former Husker (789).  Can you name who played the second most?

I'm guessing most people wouldn't immediately get that answer.  Pretty amazing considering he wasn't even drafted.

Eric Strickland or Tyron Lue ?

mikki moore

Alecs Maric would be my choice. I believe he could get up and down the court just fine. He was nails on the boards. We need rebounding help this year. My second choice would be D. Chandler.

After thinking about it for a day I'd have to go with these two as well. Though the shooting on the current team may be sketchy from deep, I think having a reliable 28 minutes in the post is more of a need. It would give the team more flexibility with positions like TP moving to SG, SS to SF, and WP to PF. I think the player combinations at that point with the starters and bench guys are numerous and would make this team a lock for the sweet 16.

Just give us back the 93-94 year of eligibility Danny Nee wasted when he played Mikki Moore as a freshman in mop up duty.

The way he could get up and down the court...this team would have a fast break offense like none we have had. ..and the highlight dunks would be spectacular from both TP and MM.

While Mikki has always been challenged on the weight front...he led the team in blocks 3 consecutive years by averaging over 2 blocks a game. 

And since we are just wishing...can't I wish for Mikki, Venson and Aleks all at once?