Just a question

Huskerpapa

As I was working out tonight, I was approached by an individual who knows I am a big fan.  He too is a season ticket holder.  He indicated that he just heard a rumor that we had a new big on campus who is battling to become eligible this year.  I told him I have not heard a peep about it.  But it did get my mind buzzing.

Has anyone heard this rumor?

\

As I was working out tonight, I was approached by an individual who knows I am a big fan.  He too is a season ticket holder.  He indicated that he just heard a rumor that we had a new big on campus who is battling to become eligible this year.  I told him I have not heard a peep about it.  But it did get my mind buzzing.

Jorge Brian Diaz wants another year after he felt that rush in MSG this past week. Wants to play in a real arena  ;)

\

Jorge Brian Diaz wants another year after he felt that rush in MSG this past week. Wants to play in a real arena  ;)

Diaz actually just ate something with high levels of MSG! ;)

I have and it's not a rumor.

Well alrighty then...is it not allowed to be discussed? Impact type player or warm body for this season? Has this name come up before or is this a new one?

Am not allowed to share much. I can say there is a big who may play the 2014-2015 season. I know nothing about him being on campus. Sorry to be opaque. I can only verify what has been posted.

I have and it's not a rumor.

Well alrighty then...is it not allowed to be discussed? Impact type player or warm body for this season? Has this name come up before or is this a new one?

Am not allowed to share much. I can say there is a big who may play the 2014-2015 season. I know nothing about him being on campus. Sorry to be opaque. I can only verify what has been posted.

Does Lebron James have a brother?

Ok so if this is true and a big is working to become eligible we will know within a couple days right? Is September 2nd the deadline for enrollment for this semester?

That's what I'm inferring as opposed to one of our players having trouble with classes before they start.

Ok so if this is true and a big is working to become eligible we will know within a couple days right? Is September 2nd the deadline for enrollment for this semester?

That's what I'm inferring as opposed to one of our players having trouble with classes before they start.

Yep, mine too.... Wasn't a name or two for "Bigs" mentioned in the 'Transfers' thread on the recruiting board that may still be available this late???

Random person

C.J. Barksdale - Virginia Tech

He was to be a senior at Va Tech, I believe. So the only way he would be eligible is if he had graduated and was coming here as a graduate transfer, correct?

Yep, that's the guy we discussed on the "Transfers" thread mid-July... it'd be great to have another Big for 1 yr, as a stop gap!

Random person

C.J. Barksdale - Virginia Tech

He was to be a senior at Va Tech, I believe. So the only way he would be eligible is if he had graduated and was coming here as a graduate transfer, correct?

Yep, that's the guy we discussed on the "Transfers" thread mid-July... it'd be great to have another Big for 1 yr, as a stop gap!

And if CJ is the guy then it would be Kenya coming thru again.