A little bit from the LJS

ShortDust

I'm glad that he came out with this article, people don't realize how important to a young kid the atmosphere of a game is. Granted he can love the facilities, but when he comes into the BOB and sees plenty of empty seats it would be a disappointment. I hope we have a good, loud crowd!! A win would be even better, but being competitive should seal the deal. We need to impress Tai and keep the signatures coming! GBR!! I'm ready for Monday already.

This kid has got to be smart enough to know what the average attendance is. However, it would be a good sign of support showed towards him if people do show up.

This is why I wish they would show paid attendance to games instead of actual for some of these early games :) I know NU sold over 9,000 season tickets this year so our actual attendance would look much better if they did that route. I know the Jays do paid attendance in their articles. Granted, they are drawing VERY well right now, but I'm sure some of the lesser opponents don't actually draw what they say.

Although I know nothing about New Zealand other than it is packed with hobbits and orcs, I would guess the USC game attendance will be much greater than he is accustomed to seeing. Nevertheless, whether or not Webster signs will be predicated on his impression of the coaching staff, facilities, and community even if no one shows up for the game. If fan enthusiasm is the only thing he is looking for, lets just give Doc a call and send him down to Lawrence.

This is why I wish they would show paid attendance to games instead of actual for some of these early games :) I know NU sold over 9,000 season tickets this year so our actual attendance would look much better if they did that route. I know the Jays do paid attendance in their articles. Granted, they are drawing VERY well right now, but I'm sure some of the lesser opponents don't actually draw what they say.

This is our first game against a "name" opponent with school in session.

We should have our biggest crowd of the season and if the game is close it will be loud.

Do you guys really think that Tai Webster or most any kid is basing his school choice on calculated average attendance? Honestly I'd be more worried about the temperature that weekend than our attendance.

Good ol' Adam Barnes on Facebook posted on Kent Pavelka's post that somebody close to Tai Webster is with him at his academy and NU fans have nothing to worry about as Tai is "N" Lets hope he is right on that.

No, the crowd is not the only seller of this, but even Miles has been quoted saying he hopes a good crowd shows up to show Tai what NU fans are all about. It just makes for a bettter/more fun experience for him I'm sure. I hope a good crowd shows up just to support the guys for how hard they are working. Would be great to get another win vs a BCS team.

Good ol' Adam Barnes on Facebook posted on Kent Pavelka's post that somebody close to Tai Webster is with him at his academy and NU fans have nothing to worry about as Tai is "N" Lets hope he is right on that.

He doesn't have plans to visit anyone else and he's coming to see our completely awesome facilities that have blown away the Bull's management. This is almost more of a gimmie than our annual scheduling of a Nebraska NAIA team

There was 16,00 in the seats for Boise State.

The real important thing is that he feels good with the guys who will be returning.

My son asked who would be taking him around, I told him it would be someone that he will hopefully bond with.

He also asked if might be one of the Nebraska kids so that they could show him more than just Lincoln.

Remember reading about the Osborn twins on the football team going out to the farm and having a blast.

The Lincoln Journal Star and other media outlets (facebook, twitter) needs to send out reminders again on Monday to get people to come. There isn't a husker football, volleyball, Stars or NU woman's game that night so no reason not to have 10,000+ people there. Would be cool to see students and/or fans wearing "I love New Zealand" Tshirts

He doesn't have plans to visit anyone else and he's coming to see our completely awesome facilities that have blown away the Bull's management. This is almost more of a gimmie than our annual scheduling of a Nebraska NAIA team

I hope you are right. Not landing Tai would be a huge loss! I have faith we will get him, but unfortunately I am still haunted by the bad luck we have had in our history, such as the Roburt Sallie debacle.

This is our first game against a "name" opponent with school in session.

We should have our biggest crowd of the season and if the game is close it will be loud.

Do you guys really think that Tai Webster or most any kid is basing his school choice on calculated average attendance? Honestly I'd be more worried about the temperature that weekend than our attendance.

If that is the case, lets hope that the USC cheerleaders are left at home.