Michael Jacobson

Huskerpapa

Sorry Norm but I think it was basically all my doing. i figured there were at least a few people who would enjoy reading the underground spewage about jacobson. A lot of it was quite fascinating to read

If you could filter out all the trash from AttyAlum it would be a little more tolerable.

We had to ban that doofus from here at least twice...

Sorry Norm but I think it was basically all my doing. i figured there were at least a few people who would enjoy reading the underground spewage about jacobson. A lot of it was quite fascinating to read

If you could filter out all the trash from AttyAlum it would be a little more tolerable.

You're far too kind calling him a doofus.

You're far too kind calling him a doofus.

"Vell, AttyAlum's just zis guy, you know?"

+100 ninr cred for the first person to get this reference...

• 1 month later...

Sounds like one last look at playing football. Would hate to loose him, but if it happens it happens.

This is why I wish kids couldn't verbal at all. It is easier on coaches players and mostly fans because in the long run we are still working with 18-19 year old kids who might ... oh look a shiny thing...

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like he is now in recovery mode...

The Warriors shifted Drew Lienemann from defensive end to linebacker to fill the void, and he went down with a knee injury the next week against Dowling Catholic. Tight end Michael Jacobson suffered a rib injury that night and missed two weeks.