Michael Jacobson

Huskerpapa

here's a link 

http://bluejayunderground.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2487&sid=7dbd91668ec85ddd12959aaf2717b3fb&start=1020

don't know proper etiquette on this board etc. , just presenting info for anyone who cares to see...

edit

the conversation surrounding jacobson starts on page 101(!!!) of the thread...

According to the Sioux City Journal, Michael Jacobson is highly effective from the free throw line--81.4%, to be exact. Here's the quote:

"Jacobson was a second-team Class 4A all-state selection as a junior, averaging 17.1 points and 9.7 rebounds, connecting on 81.4 percent of his free throw attempts. "

And here's the link to the article: http://siouxcityjournal.com/sports/basketball/college/jacobson-commits-to-huskers/article_f9fd289f-4f4b-54ca-b1fc-a0b0bde088b5.html

Don't mean to be a polemicist but... some interesting conversation going on in BJU's OT board right now regarding Jacobson..

Thank you for your interest in discussing this topic over here, we could use some thoughts from fans of your feather from time to time and welcome civil discourse.  Hopefully you can keep that in mind when sharing thoughts.  I, for one, will give almost anyone the benefit of the doubt before running off shouting troll.

Having that said, the thread you are referencing is a really poor example of considered thought and fair debate...it's mostly geared towards creating any logical fallacies necessary to convey some kind of irrational and blind hatred towards anything Huskers.  Which is kind of sad really.  The occasional joke or humorous jab is to be expected, goodness knows we do our share of it over here, but really...a 100+ page thread that has been running for almost two years now (and which, by the way, is as far as I can tell by far the longest thread there) is pathetic.

But here's to a quick return to hoops season.  I hope you guys lose all your games in embarrassing fashion!

Don't mean to be a polemicist but... some interesting conversation going on in BJU's OT board right now regarding Jacobson..

Thank you for your interest in discussing this topic over here, we could use some thoughts from fans of your feather from time to time and welcome civil discourse.  Hopefully you can keep that in mind when sharing thoughts.  I, for one, will give almost anyone the benefit of the doubt before running off shouting troll.

Having that said, the thread you are referencing is a really poor example considered thought and fair debate...it's mostly geared towards creating any logical fallacies necessary to convey some kind of irrational and blind hatred towards anything Huskers.  Which is kind of sad really.  The occasional joke or humorous jab is to be expected, goodness knows we do our share of it over here, but really...a 100+ page thread that has been running for almost two years now (and which, by the way, is as far as I can tell by far the longest thread there) is pathetic.

But here's to a quick return to hoops season.  I hope you guys lose all your games in embarrassing fashion!

100+ pages of calling another fanbase delusional? Oh, the irony...

Having that said, the thread you are referencing is a really poor example considered thought and fair debate...it's mostly geared towards creating any logical fallacies necessary to convey some kind of irrational and blind hatred towards anything Huskers.  Which is kind of sad really.  The occasional joke or humorous jab is to be expected, goodness knows we do our share of it over here, but really...a 100+ page thread that has been running for almost two years now (and which, by the way, is as far as I can tell by far the longest thread there) is pathetic.

They're not delusional Miles, they're just really really focused!  :D

I swear I could hear the fans chanting "Four-More-Years" at McDermott's final home game.

I swear I could hear the fans chanting "Four-More-Years" at McDermott's final home game.

He could be president at CU.

No that was when they introed Gibbs.

How did a thread about a new Husker basketball commit become a thread about ... that other team?

It's my fault.  Sorry for that.

I'd just gotten home from a vacation in Minnesota and was a little punchy after the 10 hour drive.

No need to fall on your sword, 49r.  Brian Rosenthal was set to take the fall for this one.