WatchESPN question

huskas4real

Does anybody know forsure if we will be able to watch the game on watchESPN. I'm on a college campus and don't have ESPNU. I think that it says something about it being blacked out on watchespn.com. Does anybody know forsure if it will be blacked out or not?

Looks like it's blacked out to me. If it's that way tonight I'll look to stream it for people.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/blackout?id=640180

Looks like it is blacked out. This must be a new development for watchESPN because before they would have all games that were on ESPN/2/U on their site. Appears they are trying to rebrand to focus on games that are ONLY available online (ESPN3). Example: Creighton at Nebraska on December 6th

FAQ:

Why can’t I get certain events that I used to have access to on ESPN3?

That content is now available on WatchESPN. ESPN3 is a network focused on exclusive programming.

What will I be able to watch on ESPN3 now?

Exclusive programming on ESPN3 includes college football, college basketball, NCAA Championships, tennis, golf, soccer, cricket and more. Limited events from ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU still exist on ESPN3 during some windows.

When can I still watch ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU live events on ESPN3?

ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU live events will still be available on ESPN3 weekdays from 12:01am-5:59pm and weekends from 12:01am-11:59am. All times local.

Does anybody know forsure if we will be able to watch the game on watchESPN. I'm on a college campus and don't have ESPNU. I think that it says something about it being blacked out on watchespn.com. Does anybody know forsure if it will be blacked out or not?

Which campus? Because I know that a lot ESPN3 is free on most campuses as it is a way of advertising to college students. I know that on UNL you can use ESPN3 for free as long as you are using campus internet

Edit- I guess that'ss irrelevant because its blacked out so nevermind