Moses Ayegba is N

He walked right past me yesterday.  Pretty good size- definitely looks the part.  He is going to help us this year.

Did he have hair on his legs?

did his leg bend appropriately?

does this look appropriate to you?  

This post is drunk.

No need to panic, everybody. They did some x-rays on Ayegba and he'll be fine. Whew, that was a close one...

ayegba_knee.png

He walked right past me yesterday.  Pretty good size- definitely looks the part.  He is going to help us this year.

Did he have hair on his legs?

did his leg bend appropriately?

does this look appropriate to you?  

10482941_812543652098691_873551543774248

Hey, do you think you could analyze the bigfoot tapes for me?  I always thought the tall dude in the hairsuit looked like he had excessively long arms.  And an NBA body.  Probably still has eligibility, too, if we can find him.

softball player Mattie Fowler

We know that Mattie Fowler is 5'9"

I've taken her height from the picture and applied that to Ayegba.

Ayegba is approximately 11 feet tall. His signing was much bigger than we anticipated.

post-2-0-38741200-1404228507.jpg

What size of work gloves are those? The red band doesn't even make it to his wrist. The glove probably only covers 2/3 of his hand. How does his hand size compare with what we thought we were getting and does it bend appropriately? His left wrist looks like it cocks a little funny. What are the odds of him developing carpal tunnel and having to miss games during the year he is with us? Can I suggest that someone put a tape measure near his hand? We really need to know!

Ayegba is approximately 11 feet tall. His signing was much bigger than we anticipated.

Oh, great!  Eleven feet tall?  Now we have to worry about him hitting his head on the backboard and the rim every time he's down in the paint.  Had we known this guy was going to be such a potential injury liability, I'd have to think we'd have looked more into taking Bigfoot.

Oh, great!  Eleven feet tall?  Now we have to worry about him hitting his head on the backboard and the rim every time he's down in the paint.  Had we known this guy was going to be such a potential injury liability, I'd have to think we'd have looked more into taking Bigfoot.

Can he be called for goaltending if the ball hits his forehead? 

This made me pee my pants.