Signed, sealed, delivered

I'm still hurt that I didn't get the assistant coach vacancy. Just for that, I'm not signing my letter of intent to play there.

They have a new opening just this week, try that one. ;)

They're holding two spots for Silverbacked and me on the buffet line at the training table.  Quality control.  Someone has to make sure the prime rib is done to mouth-watering perfection and, well, it's a two man job.  Not sure how they'll have enough work for both of us.

I'm still hurt that I didn't get the assistant coach vacancy. Just for that, I'm not signing my letter of intent to play there.

They're holding two spots for Silverbacked and me on the buffet line at the training table.  Quality control.  Someone has to make sure the prime rib is done to mouth-watering perfection and, well, it's a two man job.  Not sure how they'll have enough work for both of us.

Norm exnay on the newa joba. I never understood howmto do piglatin.;)

Hopefully they're going to give the starting Point Carne spot to Cip. That man knows how to cook.