Tariq Owens Available

We should probably just have one thread about potential transfers.  I love the optimism around here, but I don't think any of the transfers we've started threads about (Lee, Carlino, Rhett) actually have any interest in us.

I was thinking it.  But whats wrong with 200+ threads.  ;)

hrD0nSsZ_bigger.jpeg
This should be worth a call,

Tariq Owens, a 6-9 four-star prospect, is planning to ask Ohio for a release from his Letter of Intent, according to his AAU coach.

From scout.com: Owens, a four-star 6-foot-9, 205-pound forward, committed to Ohio on June 3rd and signed in the early period. He was Ohio's top ranked signee and is regarded as the No. 99 player in the 2014 class.

We should probably just have one thread about potential transfers.  I love the optimism around here, but I don't think any of the transfers we've started threads about (Lee, Carlino, Rhett) actually have any interest in us.

Is there a place one can find out who these guys are interested in, is it to early for said site to have such a list or is it a crap shoot?

hrD0nSsZ_bigger.jpeg

Tariq Owens, a 6-9 four-star prospect, is planning to ask Ohio for a release from his Letter of Intent, according to his AAU coach.

Because Ohio State wants him?  Does this potentially have anything to do with us or is it just that he's available?  Asking because I don't know.

hrD0nSsZ_bigger.jpeg

Because Ohio State wants him?  Does this potentially have anything to do with us or is it just that he's available?  Asking because I don't know.

Verbal commits is free...sometimes you get what you pay for , but they have a list there...OSU = No

http://verbalcommits.com/players/tariq-owens