This showed up in my inbox today

hhctony

After visiting promising Rivals 150 recruit Edward Morrow in Chicago, Nebraska Head Coach Tim Miles reportedly interviewed with Marquette's coaching search committee, the Journal Sentinel has learned.

Previous candidates known to have interviewed for the Marquette job are Cuonzo Martin of Tennessee, Ben Howland, formerly the head coach of UCLA and Pittsburgh, and Duke Assistant Head Coach Steve Wojciechowski. 

Rumors circulated late yesterday that Martin has withdrawn his name from consideration for the job.

In just two years at Nebraska, Miles took Nebraska to the NCAA tournament for the first time in 16 seasons. Nebraska finished 4th in the Big Ten Conference.

Losses to Ohio State in the Big Ten tournament and to Baylor in the NCAA tournament dampened what otherwise was a breakthrough season for Miles and Nebraska basketball.

Formerly at Colorado State, where he also turned around its basketball program and took it to the NCAA tournament, Miles is considered both a great recruiter and strategist, according to sources close to the search.

Originally considered a compromise hire after Nebraska failed to spark interest from Howland, Pittsburgh coach Jamie Dixon and others it sought to interview, the affable Miles endeared himself to the Nebraska fan base with his energy and enthusiasm. Nebraska fans filled its new arena this year and averaged over 15,000 in attendance.

Outgoing Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne spoke highly of Miles' organizational and presentation skills during the interview process with Nebraska two years ago.

Louisville Associate Head Coach Kevin Keatts, thought to be on the list of potential candidates, recently accepted an offer to be head coach at UNC-Wilmington. No other known candidates have scheduled or conducted interviews with the search committee.

Several sources within the Marquette program expect a new coach to be named by this weekend's Final Four games in North Texas.

---------------------------------------

Clearly we know what day it is today, but I fell for this hook line and sinker. My brother and a buddy were in on it. God, I'm laughing so hard I can't even explain it.