Tulane Game Thread: Watch Out for That Train......

cipsucks

Agreed. I really don't think my expectations were THAT low for non-conference play. But we are certainly doing better than I expected.

Spot on. I was not expecting us to come out and lose three of the first four, on our way to a 6 win season, but I did not know if these guys could come out 3-0 or possibly 4-0 and I am just happy with what I am seeing. I am content with the way things have gone so far.

Spot on. I was not expecting us to come out and lose three of the first four, on our way to a 6 win season, but I did not know if these guys could come out 3-0 or possibly 4-0 and I am just happy with what I am seeing. I am content with the way things have gone so far.

hey, we're 3.5-0 as we speak. ;)

I am anxious to see what this team does in the face of adversity. I mean it will be great if we can just win every game we play this season without surrendering a lead sometime late. I though know that will not happen, and though I do not want it to happen, I am anxious to see the fight in this team, as I think it could be key in some games, espicially conference, this year.

I am anxious to see what this team does in the face of adversity. I mean it will be great if we can just win every game we play this season without surrendering a lead sometime late. I though know that will not happen, and though I do not want it to happen, I am anxious to see the fight in this team, as I think it could be key in some games, espicially conference, this year.

I think we proved during the Valpo game that we know how to give up a lead (to say the least).