Molinari named assistant coach

I thought Coach mentioned on his TV show that he was hoping the U would allow him to classify this hiring as a priority since we're now short-handed recruiting wise and since the primary place to interview/hire new assistants would be at the Final Four, thereby he wouldn't have to post the job opening for a certain amount of time before making the hire. So if/when that happens things should move relatively quickly this weekend in Dallas.

I thought Coach mentioned on his TV show that he was hoping the U would allow him to classify this hiring as a priority since we're now short-handed recruiting wise and since the primary place to interview/hire new assistants would be at the Final Four, thereby he wouldn't have to post the job opening for a certain amount of time before making the hire. So if/when that happens things should move relatively quickly this weekend in Dallas.

Oh, man!!!! You meant that I won't be able to apply?

You can always apply, after that it is anybody's guess as to how far you will get in the process.:)

Yep, Miles referred to it as an 'emergency' hire that would forego the typical 2-week posting...

Just head down to the Final Four and stand outside the coaches convention room with a resume in hand and you'll fit right in.  ;)

I would expect that the new assistant will be someone most of us have never heard of before.

If Miles names someone who has been brought up on this board before 3/31/2014 I will be completely shocked.

Unless someone on here is Tim Miles.

My guess is silverback or 49er