Creighton game questions...

Cochran4_3

damn, did you leave dallas right after the game? I think the tip off for that game was at like noon or 1pm. I had a pretty rough night after that game, i dont think we were even on the road until 3pm that sunday. taking jager bombs until 6am is highly discouraged

Yeah, we left right when the game got over. I think it was 11 p.m. or midnight. We stopped in southern Kansas to fill up the car at about 6 a.m. The lady thought we were insane but dedicated. Little did she know, it was bittersweet watching Nebraska beat Creighton later that day.

Honest question, what would be better for Husker Basketball recruiting in the short term?

A. Winning 12 games overall and not finishing in last place in the Big Ten.

B. Beating Creighton by 10 but having fewer than 12 wins and a last place conference finish.

( A ), no question. ( B ) means next to nothing on the recruiting scene. If a kid evaluates a program based on one non-conference game the team played, then I'm at a loss for words.

This is probably why they did not show the Iowa - Wichita State game last night.

This thread is funny.

That game was televised, btw.

Watching the CU/Wisky game, I don't know if NU can defend CU, but they'll get opportunities to score. If they can finish and make some shots, they'll give themselves a chance. We'll see if they can do that or not.

On a more serious note, is Creighton going to be able to reschedule the Saint Joseph's game? It's a shame, because that seems like it would be a pretty good match-up. Most of the fans will be on I-80/I-74 heading toward Indianapolis that morning.

They may only get 15,000 that game. Isn't Nebraska playing like the fourth best team from the other division??