Creighton game questions...

Cochran4_3

BTN had first choice and chose not to show it. I don't think that they want to give any more exposure to Creighton, who competes for some of the same players with Big 10 schools, after the 26 point beatdown they put on Iowa last year. That is my guess, and that is all that it is. Who realy knows?

Iowa v. Iowa State and Iowa v. UNI are both on BTN, so I don't know if that's their logic there. Like you said, who knows?

BTN had first choice and chose not to show it. I don't think that they want to give any more exposure to Creighton, who competes for some of the same players with Big 10 schools, after the 26 point beatdown they put on Iowa last year. That is my guess, and that is all that it is. Who realy knows?

I don't know what the reason.

However, your explanation is so insanely egocentric it's downright laughable.

LMAO! Now that right there is funny and just goes to show how delusion CU fans are. I don't think there are any Big 10 programs that are worried about Creighton stealing their prospects.

1. Get an Apple TV tuner (about $80-100 at WalMart, Target or Best Buy).

2. Plug the Apple TV into your TV (I recommend using the HDMI cables for better picture quality) and internet (either through the ethernet plug or via wifi).

3. Download the Watch ESPN app on your iPad (you will need to sign in using your cable email address, e.g. @verizon.com, @comcast.com, etc).

4. Once you get everything set up on the Apple TV and your iPad, select the game you want to watch. Click on the little box which comes up next to the "Play" button. It will say "Apple TV". Check that and make sure to turn on the "Mirroring".

I also advise keeping your iPad on the charger while doing this. If you have VerizonFios, you can also stream the Big Ten Network as well. Just download the app and create an account.

Just like Doc's first year, Nebraska requested that it not be televised.

Ironically, Doc and Nebraska won that game, but nobody in state got to see it.

Jeesh; I would have preferred my Big 10 reason. Oh well, as I stated, mine was a pure guess. But, yes, CU does compete with the Big 10 teams in the midwest for recruits. You can coose not to believe that; it's a free country.

at least they moved the game so it's not the day after the championship football game. In 2009 and 2010 I had to miss the creigthon/neb game because I was driving back from the big 12 championship. I was worried that that would be the case this year too but thankfully they figured out how stupid* that was

*or genius, because you know all the creighton fans will be driving back from the game too

at least they moved the game so it's not the day after the championship football game. In 2009 and 2010 I had to miss the creigthon/neb game because I was driving back from the big 12 championship. I was worried that that would be the case this year too but thankfully they figured out how stupid* that was

*or genius, because you know all the creighton fans will be driving back from the game too

I made it back in time for the Creighton game after driving back from the Big 12 Championship game ;). But I don't blame you. That was a rough drive back. Got there about an hour or two before tip-off.

I made it back in time for the Creighton game after driving back from the Big 12 Championship game ;). But I don't blame you. That was a rough drive back. Got there about an hour or two before tip-off.

damn, did you leave dallas right after the game? I think the tip off for that game was at like noon or 1pm. I had a pretty rough night after that game, i dont think we were even on the road until 3pm that sunday. taking jager bombs until 6am is highly discouraged