Tulane Practice Today

rlgyank

Nothing too exciting to post here, it is just kind of neat for my son. As of last night, Tulane needed a place to practice today, so they are practicing at 1:30 at my sons high school. They get to watch them practice if they want to, and then my sons team has their regular practice after Tulane is done. He is looking forward to being able to watch them practice.

Where is that at?

Neat for him and his team mates.

Also when they had the NCAA games here back in the day they worked out the different High School in Lincoln.

If you are Ron, which I think you are, you were a teacher at the school they went to. And they continued on to their area high school. The same one you went to.

Yes I am.

And Ed would have been in there try to coach them up. :lol:

Running double guard through and how to get the ball off the bunk board.(we never figured that one out but who had enough guts to ask coach Johnson?)

You got that right. And when I coached my sons team through YMCA ball, the first play I taught them was the double guards through.

Nothing too exciting to post here, it is just kind of neat for my son. As of last night, Tulane needed a place to practice today, so they are practicing at 1:30 at my sons high school. They get to watch them practice if they want to, and then my sons team has their regular practice after Tulane is done. He is looking forward to being able to watch them practice.

That's pretty cool, rlgyank. If I head there now, do you think they'd let me in?

When one of you said "Ed" and the other said "Coach Johnson" I figured that part out pretty quick. Maybe I could call in a favor with a friend who teaches there. "Hey, sneak me in, hand me a broom and I'll pretend I'm just tidying up."

School ends today at 2:00 for them, so it might be easier to get in after that. The only problem is they have no idea how long Tulane is going to practice, so they don't know when their practice is going to start. So they pretty much have to watch them practice so they are ready to go after Tulane is done. Although my son would watch them anyway.

That's pretty cool. I'm not serious about going over there (although I would be tempted if I could sneak away from here and sneak in there.)

I figured that since you hadn't left yet and were still replying to this thread. Keep up the great posting. I really enjoy the conversation that goes on with this board, even though I don't join in much. (This is the first time I have posted on the new site)