Nebraska 19-12 Vs. Baylor 24-11 Game Thread

Bugeaters1

What really sucks is Baylor isn't that good.

I have to disagree.  They are an upper seed in the NCAA tournament.  They are one of the top thirty-two teams in the country.  One of the top ten percent teams in the country.  They are good, but for the fouls and terrible start, we can play with them.  That tells me that our foundation is built.  We need to build consistancey and bring in a couple more players...we are right there.

I have to disagree. They are an upper seed in the NCAA tournament. They are one of the top thirty-two teams in the country. One of the top ten percent teams in the country. They are good, but for the fouls and terrible start, we can play with them. That tells me that our foundation is built. We need to build consistancey and bring in a couple more players...we are right there.
Well you know more about them than I do but they sure didn't look that good today. But it was an ugly game controlled by the refs. I hope your right though because I will be rooting for them Sunday. IF the rajin' Cajuns fail today.

The problem is, if we are ever on the bubble again, we will probably not get the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think so. A lot of people are seeing this game for what it is right now on some of the national boards. We're not just being homers doing the sour grapes thing.

I have to disagree. They are an upper seed in the NCAA tournament. They are one of the top thirty-two teams in the country. One of the top ten percent teams in the country. They are good, but for the fouls and terrible start, we can play with them. That tells me that our foundation is built. We need to build consistancey and bring in a couple more players...we are right there.
Well you know more about them than I do but they sure didn't look that good today. But it was an ugly game controlled by the refs. I hope your right though because I will be rooting for them Sunday. IF the rajin' Cajuns fail today.

I've seen them only today, so here's what I can surmise: they're really tall, and they're awesome free throw shooters.

I'm not usually one to get on officials too much...But these refs shouldn't be allowed to officiate another game.  It was god awful.

I will even put the loss on Husker shooting.  Still doesn't make up the jobbing officiating.

baylor shot just as bad if not worse. the sole difference in the game was the whistles.