Postseason Games Thread

GoBigRed

Wisconsin stays alive in their quest to meet Nebraska in the Sweet 16, 75-35 over American. Hope Wisky can get there, love to go 2-0 vs those guys this season.  :P

And I know the Husker players said Baylor reminds them most of Cincinnati among teams they played this season - hopefully BU's offense tomorrow looks like Cincy's offense so far today  ;) - not even averaging a point a minute.

Coach Miles & NU getting some positive attention in the ND St - Okla game ... even from Gottlieb. :blink:

"Tim Miles of course having all kinds of success with Nebraska" - play by play guy with Gottlieb, but Dougie actually brought it up first

Gottlieb said on Sunday he didn't think NU deserved to get in. What a punk... :)

NDSU wins. St Louis wins. Now it's Nebraska's turn.

Coach Miles & NU getting some positive attention in the ND St - Okla game ... even from Gottlieb. :blink:

"Tim Miles of course having all kinds of success with Nebraska" - play by play guy with Gottlieb, but Dougie actually brought it up first

Gottlieb said on Sunday he didn't think NU deserved to get in. What a punk... :)

Wasn't he the one that called Cookie Miller a thug.

Wasn't he the one that called Cookie Miller a thug.

Yes, but Doug has made a career of being wrong. Let's prove it again by winning tomorrow and showing we belong.

NU & MIles getting a  little more love on the Nova-Milwaukee game from Rafftery & Lundquist (sp) - talking briefly about what a great season NU has had - of course they're also discussing Coach Tweeting at halftime.  ;)

I have to say I've been pretty impressed with the officiating today throughout the games - especially after having to sit through the sub-par work the B1G gets. Now I may feel differently around noon Friday  ;) but I'll never understand why the B1G can have the best league in the country and yet have to put up with sub-par officiating. It's amazing, but I think I've counted one - ONE! - obvious make-up call all day. I think the B1G officials average several per game.

Blecch. Texas wins at the buzzer.  <_<