Who's going?

unl

I have my ticket!  Cannot believe Huskers are coming to San Antonio!!!!  I don't like the match up with Baylor but would love a rematch with the Jays.  Plus, Iowa State, North Carolina and Providence are going to be there.  Tickets are going to be hard to come by when Hilton South heads south!

I'm 90% sure I'm out of drill. I'm currently being a terrible friend and getting my roommates to take off work.

Is there any way for student ticket holders to get tickets through the university?

A foreign question to most of us.  

My wife (totally out of the blue, unsolicited) started talking about finances this weekend...even wrote a "best case (we stay through Sunday) or "worst case" (we come home early)...She only went with me to maybe one game this year, and she's already looking into going.  May this come to fruition.   I found out the hard way though, when I looked up Motel 6, she said "that's what bachelor's do"...I said I've had positive experiences with Motel 6 but lost that one.  

I would LOVE to be there for the first win.   Pumped. 

My wife (totally out of the blue, unsolicited) started talking about finances this weekend...even wrote a "best case (we stay through Sunday) or "worst case" (we come home early)...She only went with me to maybe one game this year, and she's already looking into going.  May this come to fruition.   I found out the hard way though, when I looked up Motel 6, she said "that's what bachelor's do"...I said I've had positive experiences with Motel 6 but lost that one.  

We found reasonable rates at the Hilton Garden Inn by the airport. Even a 15% discount for booking through Orbitz on their new app. It was under $90 per night and they are nice hotels, your wife will approve!

Will be there!

So, by your handle I'm assuming you're a San Antonio Spurs fan? If so, you have amazing taste. Hopefully you're in San Antonio now!

Yes LONG TIME Spurs fan ... Live in Lincoln though. Very fired up to go back to San Antonio after visiting for the Finals last summer. May even have to stay for Monday's game against the lowly 76ers.

For those looking for tix, stub hub has tix that aren't too outrageous really ... Not much higher than face for upper level seats.

We found reasonable rates at the Hilton Garden Inn by the airport. Even a 15% discount for booking through Orbitz on their new app. It was under $90 per night and they are nice hotels, your wife will approve!

Haven't booked yet, but I was pleasantly surprised at hotel costs as long as you stay off the Riverwalk, pretty easy to find good hotels under $100 a night. Even on the Riverwalk isn't bad.