Who's going?

unl

I along with 5 other students will be making a detour through San Antonio on our way to spring break in Panama City Beach!  It was awesome how the timing lined up for us to be able to make it to the game.  It's only adding about $100 more to the trip for each of us, everything included.

Ahh PCB...rolling that into a weekend in San Antonio has potential to be the best week of your young life. 

We're in with three rolling down from NE and one from CA.  Good all session and individual session tickets still available and fairly cheap hotels close to the Riverwalk.  We found a Holiday Inn 6 blocks away for 130 a night.

I along with 5 other students will be making a detour through San Antonio on our way to spring break in Panama City Beach! It was awesome how the timing lined up for us to be able to make it to the game. It's only adding about $100 more to the trip for each of us, everything included.

Hopefully you don't have any girls back at home you gotta worry about while you are in Panama City!

I am going and taking my 16 year old son.  About 3-5 years ago when we were driving home from a gut punch of a game I told them that they were going to make it someday and that we were going to be there. 

Was not planning on it being this year, but glad they did not wait until he had a family of his own.

I'm going!!!  My wonderful girlfriend, whom I've gotten hooked on Nebrasketball, convinced me that this may be the best chance we may ever have to be able to do this (kids, family, etc.).  Unfortunately its going to have to be a quick trip but I've been waiting for this for as long as I can remember.  Always swore that if we ever made it to the tourney that I would be there to support them.  And now I can make good on that promise.  Let's go beat Baylor and bring on the Bluejays.  I was convinced we could have beat them the first time and now I really believe that our players believe that they can too.  GBR

I'm going!!!  My wonderful girlfriend, whom I've gotten hooked on Nebrasketball, convinced me that this may be the best chance we may ever have to be able to do this (kids, family, etc.).  Unfortunately its going to have to be a quick trip but I've been waiting for this for as long as I can remember.  Always swore that if we ever made it to the tourney that I would be there to support them.  And now I can make good on that promise.  Let's go beat Baylor and bring on the Bluejays.  I was convinced we could have beat them the first time and now I really believe that our players believe that they can too.  GBR

Take it from a grizzled old veteran with regard to marriage:   Based on the response to this idea by the girlfriend:  Do NOT screw this up.  Propose immediately. 

Sincerely,

HB

Husker Pregame Party Set for Thursday
Lincoln – The Huskers Athletic Fund, in partnership with Husker Sports Network and the Nebraska Alumni Association, have teamed up for the official pregame party in San Antonio for Husker fans. The event will take place at MadDogs British Pub (123 Losoya St.) from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Sports Nightly will broadcast Thursday’s show live from the party, with Greg Sharpe, Kent Pavelka and Matt Davison. In addition, the Cornhusker Pep Band and UNL Cheer and Dance teams will stop by, and we'll have plenty of giveaways and Husker Spirit! Food and drinks will be available for purchase and fans.

A live band will take the stage at 9:30 p.m. following the Sports Nightly broadcast.

For more information or questions on the event, contact the Husker Athletic Fund office at (402) 472-2367.

Open Practice Schedule in San Antonio
As a reminder, all of Thursday’s NCAA practices at the AT&T Center in San Antonio are free and open to the public. The Huskers will be the first team on the court from Noon to 12:40 p.m. The following is the complete schedule for Thursday.

Time

Open Practice

Noon-12:40 p.m. - Nebraska

12:45-1:25 p.m. - Louisiana-Lafayette

1:30-2:10 p.m. - Baylor

2:15-2:55 p.m. - Creighton

4:25-5:05 p.m. - North Carolina

5:10-5:50 p.m. - Iowa State

5:55-6:35 p.m. - Providence

6:40-7:20 p.m. - North Carolina Central

Take it from a grizzled old veteran with regard to marriage:   Based on the response to this idea by the girlfriend:  Do NOT screw this up.  Propose immediately. 

Sincerely,

HB

It took me 28 yrs. to get my wife hooked but I finally did it. We will have been married 34 yrs. in April