Selection Sunday watch party at Pinnacle Bank?

This is awesome! However, I fear there will be chaos if we are not selected. GBR

I have to think the University has done their due diligence and have a good enough source to confirm they are in to have that big of an event. You don't make a big spectacle without knowing for sure.

This is awesome! However, I fear there will be chaos if we are not selected. GBR

I have to think the University has done their due diligence and have a good enough source to confirm they are in to have that big of an event. You don't make a big spectacle without knowing for sure.

I've read about other programs doing this, only to be left out.

I also agree that they've done their homework and feel very confident that they're in, hence the watch party.

But even if they aren't, this is a great chance to celebrate a terrific season and thank the players and coaches for what they accomplished. Six weeks ago it was tough to imagine us even getting an NIT home game, let alone being able to have an NCAA watch party. 

Now that doesn't mean we won't be upset if we're somehow left out of the NCAAs, but I hope people don't stay away just because of that small chance. The players deserve a huge crowd there to celebrate the (likely) NCAA bid and the season as a whole.

It's been a while, so I'm not sure of protocol for this type of thing, but do we rush the floor when we appear on the bracket? Or do we have to wait until the full field is announced?  ;)