Fun Fact of the Day

kldm64

He's looking pretty good. You guys are playing much better than the Jays right now. If we keep Doug out of foul trouble it should be a good game on the 6th. You guys will have the edge since it will be in Lincoln.

Wow. A bluejay fan with a great sense of reality. Predicting a close game when they have one of their better teams ever while we have one of our worst of all time. All the while the rest of the Creightonians think they're a lock for the Final 4.

Wow. A bluejay fan with a great sense of reality. Predicting a close game when they have one of their better teams ever while we have one of our worst of all time. All the while the rest of the Creightonians think they're a lock for the Final 4.

I never hear any of the Creightonians say this. I only see that on this board.

St. Joes will be a tough game for CU, also. They looked pretty good in beating Notre Dame last night. Plus CU has to get by Wisky and Arkansas/Arizona State, along with a game at Cal. We just hope CU can win the Valley and provide some entertainment along the way.

Not only one with a great sense of reality, but shows some class as well. Can't speak for everyone, but it's great having you on here, Tony.

He's looking pretty good. You guys are playing much better than the Jays right now. If we keep Doug out of foul trouble it should be a good game on the 6th. You guys will have the edge since it will be in Lincoln.

Creighton was 8-1 in games decided by 4 pts or less last year. Obviously good teams find ways to win, but an 8-1 record in extremely close games is pretty fortunate and can't be expected to happen every year. With their schedule being more difficult this year and some other Valley teams being better, I see Creighton having more losses this season even if their team is better. That said, I still think they will blow us out. Hope I am wrong.

A little sandbagging here? "Much better than the Jays right now"? Let's not get carried away. But nice post, anyway, Tony.

Creighton was 8-1 in games decided by 4 pts or less last year. Obviously good teams find ways to win, but an 8-1 record in extremely close games is pretty fortunate and can't be expected to happen every year. With their schedule being more difficult this year and some other Valley teams being better, I see Creighton having more losses this season even if their team is better. That said, I still think they will blow us out. Hope I am wrong.

\

Or you could look at it this way...

Creighton won six games last season after trailing by 10 or more points, including wins away from home at San Diego State and at Wichita State, on neutral floors vs. Drake and Alabama, and in home triumphs over Long Beach State and Evansville.