Kent Pavelka ....question for you sir.

I would love to do a caller-driven show with an ex-player co-hosting on 93.7 The Ticket. Pike or Hoppen would be great. Unless Peltz is sticking around after this year, then I'm all in on Peltz. He'd have the best hair in radio. If there is a demand for it, I can try to make it happen for next year.

I would love to do a caller-driven show with an ex-player co-hosting on 93.7 The Ticket. Pike or Hoppen would be great. Unless Peltz is sticking around after this year, then I'm all in on Peltz. He'd have the best hair in radio. If there is a demand for it, I can try to make it happen for next year.

Mike,

I'd love to see this happen. Really appreciated the post game show yesterday. I think this basketball season has been where you guys at 93.7 have found your stride, or niche, per se. I think it took the station a while to find that and with the market shifting in Omaha, you guys seemed to have pounced here in Lincoln. Keep up the good work. I'd be very interested to see a post game show develop next season.

Wish there was a way to get Ubel in on this.

There will be a day for that. Dude's got s few years left in Europe to play out, though.

There will be a day for that. Dude's got s few years left in Europe to play out, though.

Who needs sleep? He can burn the midnight oil with the time difference.

Even youths grow tired and weary. ;)

Even youths grow tired and weary. ;)

BTW, when I say "youths", I say it like this.