Shavon Shields

Swan88

I'm reading between the lines that Shavon has a contract to play overseas somewhere

Sure seems like a fairly safe bet. On a related note, it appears sis didn't get the memo. And is no longer in the family. [ Shavon is savage! ;) ]

those tweets sound like my boys when they are truly bagging on each other.  LOVED Shavons answer and the way it was word was even better.  Tank of gas...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the google translate version of the Bio from the Skyliners' website:

Shields comes right out of college and played the last four years for the Nebraska Cornhuskers (NCAA 1). In his last year he gained an average of 16.8 points, 5.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists in union rates of 47% from the field, 36.4% three and 76.9% free throws. In the history of his university, he has the same left his footprint in several statistical areas. He is only one of five players who finished their careers in Nebraska with more than 1,500 points and 600 rebounds.

In Summer 2013 Shavon played thanks to his dual citizenship (his mother is Danish) for the U20 team of Denmark. His father Will Shields was in the Hall of Fame of NFL (National Football League) was added, 2015. In addition to the successes on the basketball parquet Shavon showed great achievement on academic level and was nominated as for his excellent grades in his study biology twice in a row in the Academic All-American Team.

Shavon is expected on Thursday morning in Frankfurt. Its use during non-public test match in the US barracks in Wiesbaden against Cologne is still open.

Shavon Shields: "I spoke with head coach Gordon Herbert about the program in Frankfurt. He said that he and the club have the aim to make players better and develop. He was very excited by everything that is happening in Frankfurt and I am delighted to be part of the program. At college it was to achieve my task points to draw thousands to the basket. In Frankfurt I want to do everything the coach asked of me and the team needs -. Just do my best "

Gordon Herbert (Head Coach FRAPORT SKYLINERS): "Shavon was four starters for Nebraska, a university that plays in one of the best divisions in the American college basketball. He was captain of the team there and comes from a family with great sporting background. This and its good academic standing testify to his good character. From a sporting point he is a very good allrounder and tough. On the floor, he does a lot of little things that are not reflected in statistics. "

• 10 months later...