Valparaiso Game Thread: What the winner don't know......

cipsucks

.....the gambler understands.

Huskers are a dog tonight. Probably the first of many games this season they find themselves in this position. If Rivers in on the shelf, things look bleak. But you just never know. I think there will be some Devaney Center magic this season. Could come this evening.

Basketball games remembering Joe Cipriano don't suck. :) Maybe Tim Miles will fire off a starter's pistol tonight..... GO BIG RED!

Is it just me, or does the 2002 Ann Wilson look a lot like Andre Almeida?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTb-m_GZWk4&feature=related

Huskers down 4-2. Davison was talking about the fans standing until the Huskers first points. He asked Kent the longest he'd seen the fans stand until a bucket. Kent didn't answer. I remember a game at the coliseum (I think it was Missouri--could be wrong) where we went 8 or 9 minutes into the game before we scored.

Game now tied at 6.

cip, there was a game in the Nee era, I believe it may have been a season opener, we went scoreless for over 10 minutes and were down 20-0 or something like that before we scored.

We ended up blowing them out, but that has to have been one of the longest scoring droughts to start a game.