David Rivers is questionable for tonight's game

FredsSlacks

Wish we could use the old Iowa high school girls rules and just have Tyrance play defense.

That's how they did it back in the day when Fonda Dicks was playing offense for Moravia. Fonda was a scoring legend back in the day. i think she had at least 10 games with 60 or more points. She's probably still the school's all-time career scoring leader. Needless to say, Fonda got married soon after high school.

I thought the Fonda Dicks thing was BS until I looked it up. There actually was a girl from Moravia named Fonda Dicks. unreal.

Turns out she married a guy named Randy Peters. Now she's Fonda Peters.

Doesn't that girl have a middle name she could go by?

It's probably "Grapple" or maybe "Yerka". I'll be here all week ladies and germs. Thank you.

I thought the Fonda Dicks thing was BS until I looked it up. There actually was a girl from Moravia named Fonda Dicks. unreal.

That's the saddest part of this story. They used her mom's maiden name for her middle name.

Wait for it......

Moore.

Now, imagine if you will Fonda had met James Harden instead of mister Peters, and they had gotten married.

And to compound the hilarity, imagine Fonda (much like Ms Hanoi Jane) was a hard core feminist. On her marriage certificate she had insisted on a hyphenated name.

She would have been Fonda Moore Harden-Dicks.

WOKKA WOKKA!

Great....looks like we could see some of Tyrance playing the "4" spot like was mentioned earlier.

I know he won't be playing tonight, and it isn't ideal for him to be playing a 4, but do you think that Shields could be helpful at all sliding into the spot at 6'6 215? I still think he would get eaten alive physically but if he is all we have?

Nope. Her middle name is the city where she was conceived.

Wait for it.....

Bangkok. :)