#NOSITSUNDAY

Maybe he's just heading to the next Husker athletic event?  He isn't just the basketball and football AD, he has a lot of places to be.

What Husker event could that be? A surging basketball team and he has to attend the women's rifle team competition?

I think he's meeting with the guy who's his middle man for Coach Miles so he can tell him congratulations on his behalf.

The crowd stood the whole game, the atmosphere was unreal.

Well...to be picky I was one of only several to stand through the timeouts as well on the club side. I'll give credit because everyone stood during game action, but on the west side timeouts meant sitting (generally).

I can report that sitting in the booster section I didn't think there was anyway in hell they would stand the whole game.

But they did!  The entire game we stood.  It was amazing.

I concur.  I didn't think our club seating would stand the whole game.  I figured if people tried they would get shouted down.  And I wasn't sure I could stand the whole game.  My old back has been killing me.  But I stood the whole time and never felt a thing.  Of course, I had lots of pain killers at Gate 25 prior to the game.  That is the key when you get to be my age.

Found this on the sbnation game writeup.

https://twitter.com/IanHest/status/442866289191567361/

I don't believe this.

The lady in front of me who I have suspected is Jean since she wrote her comments stood most of the game.  She did however keep turning around and glaring at my brother in law for voicing his displeasure with the refs.

I am finally getting caught up on reading the board.

What an amazing day, perfect weather, jacked up crowd.  This is how you do college basketball!

My voice is gone, my back actually hurts from yelling so much, I didn't get home from the game until 1am and I couldn't sleep when I did, I am exhausted and guzzling coffee this morning, and I still have a splitting headache....

...and I could NOT be happier!  WOOOOO!!!!

• 3 years later...