Where Is NUStudent?

hhcdave

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you posting, nustudent.  Even gave you an up arrow. 

Both of us being happy beats the ever-living piss out of arguing with you about Doc and whether it's appropriate to call Diaz a pussy.  All that strife seems so distant even though it was just 2 seasons ago.

It's hard to describe how good this feels for us long-suffering Husker hoops fans, but in all honesty, it wouldn't feel right if you weren't here sharing in the good times.  For as much crap as we flipped at each other when the going was tough, we deserve to have some good moments in a season like this.

Peace,

Norm

A guy whose been on Husker basketball message boards for as long as I can remember, who was posting here earlier this season.

Hope he is okay and elated - he's been through a lot with this team like all of the rest of us.

Are you out there???

I'm around.  Just haven't had much time recently.  

But I'm absolutely elated.  I don't really even have the words.

What Miles has done has been nothing short of amazing.  The last month and a half has been almost a dream come true.  16 long hard years of frustration of standing by following this program and it was finally re-paid. 

The scary thing is.....just how close we are to having an even better record this year and just how much better we look for next year.  

It's simply a marvelous feat by Miles at this point and I'm in awe as to what he has accomplished.

good to see you, big fella. hope you don't mind me bronzing this quote after all those years of turmoil. :)

I'm around.  Just haven't had much time recently.  

But I'm absolutely elated.  I don't really even have the words.

What Miles has done has been nothing short of amazing.  The last month and a half has been almost a dream come true.  16 long hard years of frustration of standing by following this program and it was finally re-paid. 

The scary thing is.....just how close we are to having an even better record this year and just how much better we look for next year.  

It's simply a marvelous feat by Miles at this point and I'm in awe as to what he has accomplished.

Good to know that all is well.