Bad News/ vegas odds of us making trny

not looking for controversy

Try not calling everyone an idiot or offering to bury anyone that might disagree with you.

the people who run this site know who i am as i used my real name unlike im sure some of you

I have no idea who you are.  I have no doubt that you been to many games, home and away.

I'm unsure why you believe this makes your opinion unquestionable nor why you feel it gives you free reign to insult or threaten anyone who disagrees with it.

not looking for controversy

Try not calling everyone an idiot or offering to bury anyone that might disagree with you.

the people who run this site know who i am as i used my real name unlike im sure some of you

I have no idea who you are.  I have no doubt that you been to many games, home and away.

I'm unsure why you believe this makes your opinion unquestionable nor why you feel it gives you free reign to insult or threaten anyone who disagrees with it.

im not "threatening" anyone, and the hostility was not for someone disagreeing in opinion, it was directed at the guy whose comment was insulting to me, by claiming that me only being a member a week makes me ignorant......sorry you dont know who i am , i havent been on this site in several yrs , last i was on it dave was the owner and dave definately knows who i am (as we have gone to road games together) , as does scott (who used to be invovled)........anyways this is all irrelevant,  lets talk abt husker basketball, not how long ive been a member or how many road games ive been to lol..............again feel free to lmk which points ive made are being disagreed with please instead of just pointing out my longevity on the site.

thanks

I pointed out your recent join date as it explained to me how confrontational you were being and how you took great offense to anyone disagreeing with one of your posts.

That is a symptom of not fully understanding the culture on this message board. We are able to disagree and debate points without becoming angry and feeling the need to lash out at the other party. Your responses indicate that you are used to a more abrasive message board community where you need to react in the manner you did above.

Welcome to the board, though. I will now bow to your great road game attending self.

I pointed out your recent join date as it explained to me how confrontational you were being and how you took great offense to anyone disagreeing with one of your posts.

That is a symptom of not fully understanding the culture on this message board. We are able to disagree and debate points without becoming angry and feeling the need to lash out at the other party. Your responses indicate that you are used to a more abrasive message board community where you need to react in the manner you did above.

Welcome to the board, though. I will now bow to your great road game attending self.

you had me right up until your rude comment at the end........one of the most hypocritical posts ive read yet,  saying how open this board is and than ending with an insult......btw i didnt come from a different message board lol, so sry that my message board skills arent as good as yours.......can you even see the games up in your docs crew seats?  and do you still wear your free t-shirt that came with those seats?  just curious tough guy