Throwback uniforms vs Northwestern

hhcmatt

I was worried that they would go with a "short sleeve" look, aka Bradley Braves, from years ago.And Jean Beck would boo all of you for bringing her name up in this thread. :)

I recall Evansville Purple Aces had those sleeved jerseys! It was quite a look...

Knew there was another team but my old brain couldn't reel it in.

Why is Petteway wearing #44 when Shields and Pitchford have their regular numbers?

Nice. Very cool tribute from Terran.

I remember when we recruited Ronnie.  Moe always liked to take the recruits to the original Grandmothers on Sun Valley.  Moe, Randy Cip, David Ponce and a couple of others were there.  6' 9" was pretty big for a Moe team back then, and Ronnie looked like he would really help us.  Didn't end up being a great player, but he was a great guy.  Glad for this tribute. 

Ronnie was a good kid. He used to live with Curtis Moore, Stan Cloudy and Anthony White in a house on F street and was always cheerful, polite and uninvolved in team controversy. I remember sitting behind the basket in Manhattan and watching him beat K State with a last second shot. Tragic that he passed so young but he did have a long pro career, successful marriage and contributed in a positive way to society. Not a bad legacy for anyone. RIP