Nebraska 16-10 Vs. Illinois 15-12 Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Actually, this game is really easy to gauge.  We didn't shoot the ball well.  Everything else after that was poor.  It's not the end of the world.  Have to come back Saturday, lose that game, and it is NIT bound.  

Illinois is not leaps and bound better than us.  We just played stupid at times.  Took dumb shots.  Passes were poor, and yet we still had a chance with about 3 minutes to go.

Let's also not forget somehow Minnesota can lose to this same Illinois team AT HOME, and be considered a tournament team.  Shouldn't be considered a bad loss.  Find 4 more wins somehow, and we will still be dancing IMO.

The wife and I are go to Indy next week for the women's BIG 10 tournament. I was thinking about driving down to Bloomington to watch the men Wednesday night, What would the chances be of scoring some tickets once I got there ?

That would be a rather easy one.  You might need to do it through stub hub or something though for peace of mind.  But you could probably easily get one there very cheaply. 

Actually, this game is really easy to gauge.  We didn't shoot the ball well.  Everything else after that was poor.  It's not the end of the world.  Have to come back Saturday, lose that game, and it is NIT bound.  

Illinois is not leaps and bound better than us.  We just played stupid at times.  Took dumb shots.  Passes were poor, and yet we still had a chance with about 3 minutes to go.

Let's also not forget somehow Minnesota can lose to this same Illinois team AT HOME, and be considered a tournament team.  Shouldn't be considered a bad loss.  Find 4 more wins somehow, and we will still be dancing IMO.

The Huskers had their chances to win it but just couldn't over that hump.

The wife and I are go to Indy next week for the women's BIG 10 tournament. I was thinking about driving down to Bloomington to watch the men Wednesday night, What would the chances be of scoring some tickets once I got there ?

I'd say your chances are extremely good in the "decorative metal falling from the ceiling" section.

If you wanted seats in the non-lethal sections, I dunno...is it their senior night? I'd still say you'd have a decent chance.