Valpo is going to destroy us

BjoeHusker

I think it was Bobby Capobianco. He is a transfer from Indiana. I think they said that they had 7 transfers from Div 1 programs on the team.

Yes, it was. This was posted four days ago in a local newspaper:

Drew learned earlier in the week that Bobby Capobianco, a 6-foot-10 junior transfer from Indiana, would need to undergo hernia surgery. The procedure took place Thursday, and Capobianco could miss up to a month.

"He's doing well," Drew said. "The surgery went excellent. It will be a couple weeks until he can get back to doing things, but as soon as the doctor clears him he'll be ready to play."

Yes, it was. This was posted four days ago in a local newspaper:

Drew learned earlier in the week that Bobby Capobianco, a 6-foot-10 junior transfer from Indiana, would need to undergo hernia surgery. The procedure took place Thursday, and Capobianco could miss up to a month.

"He's doing well," Drew said. "The surgery went excellent. It will be a couple weeks until he can get back to doing things, but as soon as the doctor clears him he'll be ready to play."

Watching Valpo this morning and a few thoughts

- They play well organized and disciplined basketball.

- They have a few tall and lengthy boys on the team.

- They shoot it verry well. Espicially from downtown.

- They will provide a tough test for us, but will be playing on the road in the BOB. We all know thats a tough place to play :)

- 69 to 46 was the final score over NO. Illinois

- Overall it will be a tough test this early in the season, but one that we have a chance at passing!

My thought was a sort of Northwestern or Purdue team.

They also have 7 division one transfers on the team

I say we cut Andre some slack. He is all we've got in the post this year. so I propose a new nickname for him to make amends for all the snarky comments we have made and since the "Velvet Tower" never caught on. How about "the Vanilla Gorilla from Brazilla" or "the Tapirnator" for starts.

How about

Alemania

Plaza

As you probably already know... don't drink the Kool-aid yet. But at least we can say "OH, YEAAHH!" about this win tonight!

koolaid-large.jpg

I'm not drinking the kool-aid, but will definitely enjoy the win. Most of us know this will be a tough year. Any win they can get is nice. Build some confidence with those young guys.