BTN Sign Ideas?

Neebrasketball

Take a look at their note below the picture:

"Have they done enough? Not according to the experts, who think the Huskers might need to win out and take a game or two in the NCAA tournament."

Sure, they might have meant "Big Ten tournament", but I'll take a "game or two" in the NCAA tournament!

Why do "experts" assume Nebraska needs to be perfect down the stretch???  I don't hear them say that about Georgetown, for instance.  It's the committee that will be impressed by the quality of play by the Big Red, anyways!!

Too bad the picture makes it look like there's nobody at the game... must have been taken after the under-4 timeout.

Yeah this was pretty late in the broadcast.  

That picture was taken before the game.

That makes even more sense why no ones around. Thanks for the info!

On 2/23/2014 at 7:52 PM, dskurz said:

Neat!  Thanks for sharing!  Again, this picture was taken 20 min before the game.  Thanks for sharing dskurz.  And a big thanks again to AuroranHusker for thinking up the sign!  The BTN crew saw it immediately and filmed it within 1 min of us walking in.  My son had a blast and I feel like that was HHC board effort!

• 3 years later...