If we don't get asked...

Silverbacked1

to the big dance.

Let's say we do everything possible to make it in and we just don't get in. Are we still selling out the Vault for NIT games?

I know most of us on here will be there if possible but what about the casual fans. Do we still get 15,000 +?

I think we do and I see this team going to New York if that is the tournament we get into.

I wonder what it is going to take to get to the Dance.

Would beating Purdue, Illinois, Northwestern

Then losing @Indiana

Then beating Wiscy the last game of the season do it?

Or would we need 1 more in the Big 10 tournie?

So hard to say because who knows how the rest of the bubble teams will fair? How will the conference tournaments shake up? For instance if someone knocks off Wichita State that takes away an at-large bid.  I think we need to win out at home...and then find a way to win one on the road. If we fail to do this we may need to win a few in the Big 10. 

And back to the original question...yes, I believe we will sell out the NIT games.  People will be excited about it. 

Seeing the demand for tickets now for the Purdue game where on stubhub cheapest ticket is $30 , I would say yes.

This is a team trending up and I believe the community is seeing this.  Say we win out at home sans Wisconsin... win on the road against Illinois but lose to Indiana - we're solidly in the NIT and it still is a much better season than expected.

I'm getting really scared here. I wanted to see Nebraska in the NCAA, win a couple of games , have sold out crowds and a high demand for tickets.

All this before I die. It is kind of happening, and was hoping to be around to join in all the fun.

by the way I am health as can be, so I will be looking out for run away houses.;)

I'm getting really scared here. I wanted to see Nebraska in the NCAA, win a couple of games , have sold out crowds and a high demand for tickets.

All this before I die. It is kind of happening, and was hoping to be around to join in all the fun.

by the way I am health as can be, so I will be looking out for run away houses. ;)

LET'S JUST WIN THE NEXT ONE & GO FROM THERE!! WIN & ADVANCE...  B)