Guesses on Attendance?

HuskerActuary

It was a very sad crowd for a seaon opener. At least the student section filled up which is more than I can say for last year. The only thing that is going to put butts in the seats at this points is wins. Doc ran this program so far in the ground that it's going to take alot to get fans back on board again.

It was a very sad crowd for a seaon opener. At least the student section filled up which is more than I can say for last year. The only thing that is going to put butts in the seats at this points is wins. Doc ran this program so far in the ground that it's going to take alot to get fans back on board again.

What did Doc kill your dog or something? Can you make a post without bitching about Doc? You won, the man was fired. Now let's see if you can get through the rest of the season without mentioning Doc one more time.

The Red Zone had a special tonight, ticket holders could bring a friend for free. So the group was somewhat eclectic.

From what I saw there wasn't a huge "friend" turnout. When we left the booths about 45 minutes or so before tip off we had only had 10 or so of the friends brought in. I'm sure a great deal of them showed up right before tip off, but it wasn't a ridiculous amount.