Bracketology

We have to remember somebody like Wichita could choke in the conference tournament and all of a sudden we are out. We need to beat Wisconsin Sunday so on selection Sunday, the only wonder we have is what sees we have and when we play , not if we will make it.

latest bracket from Lunardi as us the in the play in game against Arkansas win, we play Texas, win we play Creighton if they pull thru, Hollywood couldn't write that script, and schedule of games if they tried lol. redeem are last time in tournament when we played Arkansas (correct me if im wrong, i think im right), than Texas and possibly Creighton? this isnt real life ll

http://espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Jerry Palm has NU the last team in now...playing Providence in the play in game.   How in the world does Dayton get a home game if they play in the play in game?  That would be a major screw up by the NCAA.  If it came down to it...the venue should be moved. 

That is interesting.  I don't see them putting Dayton in the first four really.  So the question is, does that help or hurt them?  Tough situation for the selection guys.